Discover Nutrition » Terms & Conditions
From the Discover Nutrition blog
- Professional nutritional advice will be individually tailored to support diagnosed conditions and/or health concerns identified and agreed between both parties.
- A treatment programme is specifically designed for a client and may not have the same effect on other people.
- Whilst every effort is made to devise a nutritional strategy that helps to resolve health issues, no guarantee can be made that health will be improved.
- Advice given in a nutritional consultation is not intended as a substitute for medical advice, and you should always consult your General Practitioner or primary healthcare provider if you require medical attention or have symptoms which are causing concern.
- Any supplementation programme provided is only intended to be used on a short-term basis.
- Information about clients is strictly confidential and will not be released to anyone including your General Practitioner, unless specific permission has beengiven. You are encouraged to discuss your nutritional programme with your General Practitioner.
- It is important that you disclose any medical diagnosis, medication, herbal or other medicine, or food supplements that you are taking, to avoid potential adverse reactions.
- If you are taking medication, permission will be required to contact your GP to obtain your medical history, along with authorisation to work under the support of a Nutritional Therapist. This is required as high doses of certain nutrients can affect drug absorption. Also some medications affect the nutritional status of cells. These affects can be monitored by a Nutritional Therapist and appropriate supplementation provided.
- If travel to your home is required, additional cost will be charged to cover travel expenses.
- Payment should be made by cash or cheque at the time of the appointment. Cheques should be made payable to “Caroline Seale”.
- Cancellation policy - please note that appointments cancelled at short notice, not kept or for which no notice is given must be paid for. Where possible please notify cancellations at least 24 hours in advance.
- Any further questions, please contact Caroline directly.